Watch Huda Tv Online – Islamic Channel
If you are using Firefox then make sure you have installed Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin in order to Watch HudaTv Online Live for Free! Click here for download.If you are still unable to watch online HudaTv live then online server may be too busy or your Internet connection is not good enough to watch Huda Tv live online stream. Thanks.
Since its inception, television has fascinated viewers worldwide and statistics show that the average family watches 3-5 hours of programming daily. As such, television is recognized as the ultimate means of captivating audiences and influencing social trends. This observable fact has prompted a proliferation of satellite TV channels whose number now exceeds 5000 channels broadcasting in a diversity of languages. Huda TV’s founders see the opportunity to not only produce family oriented programs as a wholesome alternative for viewers ; but also to define and represent our own culture rather than leaving it to western “media engineers” who, aside from a few, are themselves grossly biased and misinformed.
Huda is not a “religious” channel as religion is defined in the west; rather it is a window allowing viewers a glimpse into the daily lives of 1.2 billion Muslims who inhabit every corner of this planet which we all share. Islam is a comprehensive way of life which does not bifurcate spiritual and secular matters; therefore, what is perceived as “religious” in western terms is seen in Muslim societies as simply the natural order of life for mankind. We hope to contribute to the collective global efforts of our scholars and advocates by conveying our message of humanity, understanding, devotion, and assurance to our target international audience of non- Arabic speaking Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
To become a source of reference for individuals, organizations, and governments seeking to understand Islam’s pristine teachings free of cultural adaptations and biases. Huda also hopes to expand to include presentations in the French and Spanish languages. Moreover, and above all, is our most ardent aspiration to fulfill our duty in conveying the monotheistic message of the Creator of mankind as revealed to our Prophet Muhammad, may peace and blessings be upon him.
* Presenting authentic rulings (Fatwas) issued by qualified scholars who are unanimously recognized by the Muslim community.
* Responding to statements from internal and external elements that accuse Muslims of disbelief and seek to promote deviant concepts.
* Advising Muslims who are minorities in non-Muslim countries on how to productively interact with fellow citizens of other persuasions.
* Providing a forum for Muslim women to express their ideas and talents in all fields and allowing them to dispel misconceptions regarding their esteemed role in today’s society.
* Producing edifying programs which will serve as a means to promote good morals and spiritual development.
* Invite scholars to lecture on the history, art , and formal sciences of Islam which will benefit beginners as well as advanced students.
* Acquainting viewers with the vast Muslim world, its belief, heritage, and culture.
* Reaching consensus as regards to the types of programs selected for airing.
* Accentuating commonalities and minimizing counterproductive comments which detract from our efforts to foster understanding between Muslims themselves as well as non-Muslims.
* Referring to the original texts of the Quran and Sunna accepted by all Muslims; not restricting ourselves to any particular school of understanding.
* Recruiting talent from the broad spectrum of races and nationalities which comprise the diverse Muslim community.
Bouquet of Programs:
* Islamic Sciences: Instruction in Quran recitation and Arabic Language/ Explanation of the Quran / Islamic rulings
* Documentaries: Islamic / Historical / Scientific / Cultural
* Lectures: Biography of The Prophets and other prominent personalities in history / Muslim relations with non Muslims
* Social Issues: The Islamic social system / Youth concerns
* Women’s Programs: Legal rulings relevant to Muslim women / Health and Family
* Children’s Programs: Fun Shows / Cartoons / / Islamic songs / Manners, morals, and etiquettes.